A TCPA Litigant Scrub is an effective way to eliminate former call prohibition prosecutors and professional consumer plaintiffs from your call lists. It's made up of phone numbers associated directly with TCPA complaints, numbers from clients, and
What a Litigant Scrub is not.
Litigant Scrub is not a required list for DNC, TCPA, FDCPA, FCRA or CFPB compliance. And it's impossible to prove how many lawsuits it helps avoid in this arena. Although more often than not we find current TCPA plaintiffs and prosecutors on the list.
Don't most Pro TCPA Litigants hide their phone numbers?
You'd think so, but most don't. And most marketing teams are unaware of how easy it is to avoid calling these repeat prosecutors. The ones that will give your business a hard time on compliance calling efforts: inbound on web forms and outbound on cold or recurring campaigns. They're bold, and they enjoy their work.
How is a Litigant Scrub compiled?
Painstakingly. It's a daunting task to regularly search for and update this information. Numbers include wireless, landlines and
How expensive is Litigant Scrub?
Litigant starts in the $100 range per month for limited use. It can be easily included in your current scrubbing efforts - Either as an addition
Litigant Scrub FAQ:
· What specific fields are included? Name, address, email, etc. or simply numbers?) A. Just phone numbers.
· How are the numbers obtained? A. Three ways: In complaint itself, skip traced or appended, or supplied by client getting sued. (Directly contributed.)
· Will type of phone line be specified? (mobile, landline, VoIP) A. No.
· Are these just attorney numbers, or “professional plaintiffs” etc. also? A. The bulk is plaintiffs but does have attorneys also.
· Does this include and identify people that have represented themselves? A. Yes.
· Is residence lived in or state where the complaint was filed included? A. No.
A previous Litigant Scrub is an easy hedge to help mitigate call risks when reaching out or returning callback requests. Unfortunately, it's often the one compliance tool businesses forget about - and end up paying dearly.
Make sure you're not one of em.'
For more information on Litigator Scrub, just call me at 561-317-3001 or email me here - Bob
- Calling Businesses: Try a Litigator Scrub for TCPA, DNC,
FDCPAand FCRA first.
- Do I need a Litigant Scrub if I'm already scrubbing for TCPA and DNC Cells?